Fireside Chat Keynote: Being an authentic leader in turbulent times
Leading with authenticity is key to unlocking leadership potential in women and accelerating impact within their organizations. Especially during this time of great change, it is important for leaders to have a strong personal brand that drives their decisions and interactions, in and out of the office. Join Bindu Cudjoe and Raman Grewal as they discuss their own professional journeys to success—and steps you can take to be a more innovative and influential leader.
- Overcoming challenges to success: trade-offs made along the way
- Why do women often opt out of the leadership track?
- The future of work: Adapting the traditional model to accommodate new standards
- How can the principles of authentic leadership be an integral component of effectively managing a hybrid team?
Partner, Stikeman Elliott LLP
Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary, Laurentian Bank
Panel: Growing your Career in a Hybrid Environment
Many female lawyers appreciate the improved work-life balance provided by remote work and must now determine how to drive their careers forward whilst maintaining that flexibility. This panel will discuss best practices for successfully building careers in a hybrid work environment and reducing new obstacles to female leadership.
- Steps to avoid proximity bias from occurring in workplace culture
- Your role as a leader to champion the work-life balance needs of women
- Changing the dynamic of mentorship & sponsorship in hybrid/remote work environment
- How to ensure equal opportunities for training, assignments, and promotions for those who elect to remain remote
- Best practices for making effective use of face time and relationship building when in the office
Vice President, Co-Global Lead Legal Disputes & Investigations, Global Knowledge Management & Strategic Enablement, TD Bank
Senior Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright Canada
Partner, Borden Ladner Gervais
Treasurer, Law Society of Ontario